Solitude Lair

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Solitude Taluna Lair board

Trade with Wotan and Xaviera

Malora
    Malora
    H.B.I.C.
    H.B.I.C.

Trade with Wotan and Xaviera Empty Trade with Wotan and Xaviera

Post by Malora Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:01 pm

(07/24/19-[09:13:20] )
    ...Predatory Instincts...
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: I had already spread out the skins and pelts on the large rock and had taken a seat on one of the logs, leaning back against a tree. I looked up as You dropped in. "Tal Wotan. How goes the City?" I knew well that without Your assistance, the Lair would be hard up against a rock wall. The accord that we had reached seemed to be beneficial to everyone involved. I was not one to forget that.

(07/24/19-[09:14:51] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

-[ Neutral Exchange Point at the edge of the Outlaw Camp ]-
    ...Predatory Instincts..: Tal, Malora. The city grows well but will not enter your lands as I have promised. I bring you arrowheads...2 boxes of chocolate.....and some tools....if you can use any of those....

(07/24/19-[09:15:35] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO

(07/24/19-[09:16:50] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: Setting down the parcel I was carrying...unwrapping it...rolling it out to display 4 dozen arrowheads....2 boxes of fine chocolates....a chisel....hammer....and ball of twine...

(07/24/19-[09:20:08] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: As I inspected all the items You had to trade, I waved a hand over the skins and pelts, so that You could touch, inspect and enjoy. There were four full deer skins, tanned to be soft and supple, perfect for clothes making. The three pelts were all just as softly tanned, one of them a sable larl, the other two were black and while spotted larl. The fur was thick and perfectly soft.

(07/24/19-[09:25:10] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: Rising I walked over and inspected the pelts....very good quality..nodding..Malora....I do not think I have brought enough for such a trade. These are all good quality...better than most I see...I am afraid that my offerings are lacking..

(07/24/19-[09:27:57] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: I was not greedy. What You had brought, to my mind, was more than sufficient. I took one of the arrowheads and very delicately grazed the edge against the hair on my arm, testing its sharpness. And as much as I loved chocolate, it was hot and humid and those wouldn't last long at all. "You don't happen to have hard candy, do You?"

(07/24/19-[09:29:27] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: I can get some for you....perhaps a box of the cane ones....different flavors....nodding...I will bring them next time. The chocolates...keep them as a token of friendship..

(07/24/19-[09:32:13] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: Would you like the candy with this trade or can we conclude this and I will bring them in a day or so...

(07/24/19-[09:33:56] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: I knew You were good for it, and I gathered the items You'd brought - that twine was gonna come in handy as hell - and nodded. "Just leave it here, under the overhang of the stone there. I'll come get it. Leave me a note on the tree. ((Feel free to post the message to my Lair board, please, so I know when to come get it))"

(07/24/19-[09:36:20] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: Yes, I will do that...nodding..you have been good for the island as well...giving visitors a place to choose if our way of life was not what they sought....and I valued that as well as your friendship....I will put them there and let you know...nodding.

(07/24/19-[09:38:50] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

…:::Karian Rhaposdy:::..: Seeing you gather up what I brought, I began rolling up the pelts....they would go well in my Trading Post...and I was thinking of where I could get the hard candy for you....but I would do it...someone has it for sale somewhere.

(07/24/19-[09:40:41] )
    …:::Karian Rhaposdy:::...

Xaviera Ruin
    Historian/Scribe
    Port Kar - IC
    ...Predatory Instincts..: I have a large pouch of tospit drops you are welcome to. In fact, 3 pouches. I never travel light

(07/24/19-[09:40:59] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: I neatly bundled the items You'd brought and carefully pushed it all into my pack. I had other things for trade, but not today. I needed nothing more at the moment. "A pleasure trading with You, Wotan. Safe journies."
    (07/24/19-[09:42:06] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    …:::Karian Rhaposdy:::..: Hearing this, my ears perked. "What would You trade for them? I can always bring soemthing for You when next I come to trade. A nice larl pelt? Smoked fish? Tabuk jerky?"

(07/24/19-[09:42:20] )

Wotan
    Ruler of Teletus Island
    Home of Merchant Bank
    Island of Teletus.RPO

...Predatory Instincts..: My rms full of the pelts....tis always a pleasure...nodding...safe travels....as I turned to leave the exchange point and reenter the city....you were probably the one person I felt I actually could turn my back to safely....as strange as that might sound to others..

(07/24/19-[09:44:10] )

Xaviera Ruin
    Historian/Scribe
    Port Kar - IC
    ...Predatory Instincts..: Going into the large leather satchel that never leaves my person, takes out 2 very large pouches and hands then to you
    " Nothing....just a gesture of friendship.

(07/24/19-[09:44:40] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    WotanRuler of Teletus Is: I glanced at You as You walked away. True, usually it was a really bad idea to turn one's back on a Taluna, but not to this one. I trusted You, You trusted me, and instead of hunting each other or stabbing each other's backs, we had each other's backs. Our accord and friendship meant good things for both the City and the Lair.

(07/24/19-[09:47:00] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    …:::Karian Rhaposdy:::..: Warily, I reached over and took the pouches, then sniffed at them. It wasn't meant as a rude gesture, but more as a habit of an intelligent taluna. Carefully, I pull one from one of the pouches, then hold it out to You. "Please."

(07/24/19-[09:50:35] )

Xaviera Ruin
    Historian/Scribe
    Port Kar - IC
    ...Predatory Instincts..: Understanding the actions and not offended, took a drop out and popped it in my mouth, and pursed my lips for the initial sourness always had that effect on me, then chuckled
    "If tospit is not to your liking I can get other flavors. Though if you ever seek chocolate, that might take awhile"

(07/24/19-[09:54:20] )
    Malora
    † Huntress †
    Solitude Lair
    Teletus, RpO
    …:::Karian Rhaposdy:::..: As you had no ill effects, I took one and almost instantly got a face-tightening hit of tartness before the sweet kicked in. It was quite pleasant, actually. I nodded. "All flavors are welcome. When you have some to trade, post a note on the tree here." I indicated the overly large tem tree just outside the City wall where Wotan had gone in. The Talunas would not enter the City, but would come and check the tree when a new message was spotted. "I'll have things to trade." ((Feel free to sign up to the Lair Forum in my tags, and leave messages there for me.))

(07/24/19-[09:59:52] )

Xaviera Ruin
    Historian/Scribe
    Port Kar - IC
    ...Predatory Instincts..: Hiding the urge to laugh seeing the initial effect, yet the mirth was in my voice, looks to the large tree and commits it to memory then looks back to you
    "I shall remember that. I will be staying for a few yet if you are in need and if I can get, let me know. Yet I think I should had back before I am locked out .....though I do enjoy camping out from time to time. It was a pleasure to meet you Malora and I hope out paths cross again. Be Safe" (and I will sign up, thanks)